1. So just what is this “Stay Beautiful” program my friends and neighbors keep telling me I should enroll in? The Stay Beautiful program is a regular programmed carpet maintenance agreement where you carpets “stay beautiful” all the time with a twice yearly cleaning.
2. So how much is this “maintenance agreement” going to cost me? After we perform and you pay for your initial carpet cleaning we then set you up on a regular pay schedule of about 10% per month of your initial carpet cleaning. However, for this low per month fee you receive an “all open areas” cleaning at the six month interval PLUS the same regular cleaning (including furniture moving if originally scheduled) 12 months later at no extra charge. So basically you are getting two cleanings per year at the price of one!
3. What payment methods are available if I decide to go with this Stay Beautiful program? We keep the plan cost low (and your hassle factor too) by scheduling a regular automatic debit of the agreed amount from your chosen checking account or savings account. Or if you wish we can also withdraw the monthly fee from the credit card that you choose. It is your choice. Either way you are always automatically e-mailed a statement immediately upon withdrawal.
NOTE: All client information is kept in our secure data base and we use security encrypted software for all your financial transactions.
4. What if I want to cancel my Stay Beautiful maintenance program? Simple! You can cancel your membership at any time and for any reason. (Even though honestly the ONLY reason anyone leaves our program is because they are moving out of our service area!) To cancel or modify your Stay Beautiful agreement just give us a call or e-mail. If you leave the program any unapplied funds you have paid in can be a) applied toward a final cleaning of your home or b) used for an initial cleaning of your new home is if it is located in our service area or c) given away as a Gift Certificate or d) we will write you a check within three business days after receiving your cancellation. We keep our customers for years based on reliable, superb service- not a restrictive contract!
5. I work full time. How will I schedule these twice a year cleanings? No problem! In fact, due to their busy schedule many husbands and wives that both work outside of their home sign up with the Stay Beautiful program and love it! Don’t forget- with Stay Beautiful we take charge! At each cleaning we’ll verify your favorite day(s) of the week and the best time of day for your next cleaning. Then we’ll call you two weeks ahead of your regular six and twelve month maintenance cleanings and schedule a time that works for both of us. (Usually when we have a crew in your neighborhood.) Often our clients will hide a key or arrange a neighbor to let our crew in and we lock your home up. Then after working hard all day you’ll come home to be surprised with beautiful, clean and dry carpets!
6. Will you guarantee the work done under my Stay Beautiful program? Absolutely! Like everything else we do, all Stay Beautiful services are covered under our famous 30 day guarantee! If you aren’t happy with our work we will cheerfully come out and re-do the guilty areas!
7. So my Stay Beautiful plan all sounds great for me. What is in it for you? That’s an easy one! You likely already know the great job we do in your home. And all of our clients always intend to have their carpets cleaned every six months to at least once per year. But we find due to the “hassle factor” of scheduling the job, etc. many of our customers just don’t get around to it. So all of us (including our customers with their dirty carpets!) suffer. With the Stay Beautiful program we make it easy and economical for our customers to keep their maintenance schedule they’ve always intended to follow “on track”!
More questions? Just give us a call at 253-845-8883 (or drop us an e-mail to email@example.com) and we’ll cheerfully answer anything you throw at us. The Stay Beautiful program is a great concept! Why not try it today?